- Ignatius Insight Scoop Ignatius Press Book Blog
- The Word on Fire Blog Fr Robert Barron
- Food For The Poor Christian International Relief and Development Charity
- Smile Train Giving Hope through Smiles!
- Unbound Christian Foundation for Children and Aging
- Catholic Vote a community of patriotic Americans who believe our nation’s founding principles are good and true, and worth fighting for.
- Dr. Scott Hahn Reading The Bible with you and from the “from the heart of the Church”
- EWTN Eternal Word Television Network
- National Catholic Register More than a newspaper!
- The Star of Bethlehem Biblical and scientific proof of the Star of Bethlehem
- We Are Catholics Catholic Inspiration and Information
- Dynaminc Catholic Meeting people where they are … leading them to where God calls them to be!
- Journey Through The Stillness Personal Spiritual Journal
- Martha's Orbit Website Main Website
Category Archives: Habits
Forgive And Forget?
When we are defined by hurt all of our thoughts and actions are a result of it. We are no longer in control! Continue reading
Posted in Faith, Habits, Inspiration Tagged darkness, forgive, Forgiveness, Hurt, Light Leave a comment
Does Your Spirit Ever Leap For Joy?
At last she could reflect on all that had occurred and truly let her inner joy manifest itself aloud. Continue reading
Posted in Biblical, Faith, Habits, Inspiration Leave a comment
… if Jesus had not stepped in and written our name in that sand. Continue reading
Posted in Biblical, Faith, Habits Leave a comment
Journey Into Lent
We start by asking Jesus to show us where we need to make changes or what in our character needs fine tuning Continue reading
Posted in Faith, Habits, Inspiration, Lent Tagged Jesus, journey, Lent, self, Soul Leave a comment
Oh The Joy To Be Found!
If you have ever been lost, truly lost spiritually, then you completely understand the statement, “When found, your joy is perfected.” Continue reading
Posted in Faith, Habits, Inspiration, Journaling, Lent Tagged focus, Journey Through The Stillness, joy, lost Leave a comment
We Are Prepared to Give…But Are We Prepared To Receive?
There is a certain art to receiving graciously. When we receive a gift graciously, our focus is on the giver, not the gift. Continue reading
Posted in Christmas, Habits, Inspiration Tagged Gift, Son Leave a comment
An Advent Experiment
When we slow down to look at others, are they in a hurry, impatient with others, maybe even with us? Continue reading
Posted in Christmas, Faith, Habits, Inspiration Tagged Advent, experiment, others, Peace Leave a comment
A Thankful Heart
Live outwardly from a thankful heart. Continue reading
Posted in Faith, Habits, Inspiration, Journaling Tagged Heart, joy, thankful Leave a comment
Who Do You Say I Am?
If you don’t have an answer to that question, then Lent is the perfect time to reflect on and answer this important question. Continue reading
Posted in Faith, Habits, Inspiration, Journaling, Lent Tagged Jesus, Lent, Question, Who Leave a comment
Is God Silent In Your Life?
Did you ever think that just maybe He is waiting for you to be silent? Continue reading
Posted in Biblical, Faith, Habits, Inspiration, Meditation Tagged be still, gives, God, silent Leave a comment